AGM 2019 and 2017-2018 Accounts
The meeting thanked Sonia Brock, who had decided to stand down as Secretary and a committee member, and Tony Pennell who retired as Treasurer and a committee member during the year. The meeting also approved the new appointments of Barbara Rowett as Secretary and Robert Gibson as Treasurer. All other committee members, having agreed to remain on the committee, were confirmed in their positions.
The whole set of presentations, together with presentation notes, can be viewed by clicking this link: AGM 2019 Presentations (PDF, 4.97MB)
The presentation contents are summarised below:
- Accounts year ended June 2018 – Slide 3 & 4
- Chair’s report on progress made from February 2018 to date including projects achieved and awaiting completion – Slides 5 – 17
- What’s Next? – Slide 18
- Public Transport Project led by John Cadman, PVA Chair – Slides 19-21
- Cycling Provision Project led by Mike Johnstone, GMPC Councillor – Slides 22-24
- Public Space Projects led by Carole Eaden, GMPRG Chair – Slides 25 & 26
- Volunteering skills needed – Slide 27
AGM 2018 and Accounts to 30 June 2017
GMPRG held its AGM on 22nd January 2018, at Great Missenden Memorial Centre.
Accounts for the last two years ended 30 June 2017 were presented, and approved.
Chair’s presentation to 2018 AGM
Draft Minutes of AGM held on 22nd January 2018
Accounts for financial years to 30 June 2016 and 30 June 2017
Examiner’s Reports for financial years 2015-2016 and 2016-2017